NJMCDirect: New Jersey Meadowlands Commission is the Online platform to pay the traffic tickets for violation of traffic rules. Even though you have done accidentally. Paying penalty is the toughest job where you must pay the fine by visiting the court and roaming around the court standing in queues for a long time but not now because your options are paying online by NJMC direct. This portal provides with all necessary tools to get free form ticket fines.
NJMC direct Ticket portal: New Jersey superior court in U.S state of New Jersey have made it possible for traffic violators to pay the fines. The most convenient way to pay the ticket by violators that is by accessing the NJMCDirect payment The official website of NJMC direct is www.NjmcDirect.com. This website will provide you a prefix code to pay ticket fine. This is the easy way and it will save your time. you need only a few minutes to pay the ticket online by paying $1 to $4 extra for all transaction charges This website can be accessed anywhere around the world can avoid standing in queues to pay fines. Check it in the below section. We have provided a detailed structure to pay the ticket fine.
NJMCDirect Payment Needs:
To pay the ticket fine online. you will require a few things. Below we have listed few things that you need to pay ticket fine at New Jersey Meadowlands commission direct. follow these steps
- Good internet connection
- Traffic Ticket: The most important to have is a legal and valid traffic ticket. Which is mandatory for payment process. It consists of court id, ticket number and type of violation you have undergone this will be issued by officers. Without this, you cannot go for payment process.
- License Plate Number: you need this license plate number. It is found on your driving license and also available under the vehicle information.
- Credit or debit card: online payment by visiting www.NjmcDirect.com requires credit or debit card. You can also use master or visa card for online payment.
- Due date: check whether you are paying before the due date to avoid penalties. Notice the time schedule of NJMCDirectpay.
NJMCDirect Operation hours:
Be-aware of NJMCDirect Portal Operation hours. it is not available for 24/7. Below the timings have been listed
- Monday to Thursday – 7:30 AM to 11:45 PM
- Friday – 7:30 AM to 10:45 PM
- Saturday – 7:30 PM to 3:45 PM
- Sunday – 1 PM to 11:45 PM
NJMC Payment Steps :
NJMCDirect online payment is fast, convenient, secure and easy. Just follow simple steps to complete your payment:
1. Visit the official website official website.
2. After that, you will be redirected to the home page of NJMCDirect.
3. There you will see an option Traffic ticket search or Traffic Payment Order.
4.click on that payment process will start.
5. Enter all required fields like Court ID, Ticket number, Prefix code, License Plate Number.
6.Next click On continue Button.
7. Then if you want to see your ticket click on View NJMCDirect Ticket (OR) if you want to continue Payment click on NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
8. And finally, you can complete payment by using Credit or Debit card successfully.
9. Check your Transaction details within a period of 90days at NJMCDirect.
NJMCDirect Customer Service Contact Details:
If you face any issue regarding payment Process you can contact NJMCDirect Customer Service. You can choose any suitable option to contact them. Below are the contact details to connect with them. They will clarify all your questions
1.PhoneNumber: 973 284 4945.
2.Fax: 973 284 4914.
3.Address: NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street.
4.Available Timings: Monday to Friday – 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
This NJMCDirect Online Portal Offers an easy way of payment within a few minutes compared to manual payment and it also keeps information confidential of the users. Hope that this information was helpful to you.
“Thanks for Visiting our site”